Friday, June 22, 2007

laughter is the best medicine..

Here's something I read today in Reader's Digest, which I'll share with you all:

--


"I'll need to make a correction on the death certificate I handed you," my colleague told the nurse. "I realised I made an embarassing mistake."

"Sure, and what would that mistake be?" The nurse queried.

"I had signed it in a hurry, and failed to realised that I wrote my name under 'Cause of Death'."

--


And another one.

--


I was rostered to pilot a plane, which turned out to be an overbooked flight. To counter this problem, our airline decided to offer two volunteers free hotel accommodation, meal vouchers, and tickets for the next morning if they would decide to opt out of this flight. However, none of the restless passengers would do so, after the announcement had been made.

I decided to try some levity in this situation and spoke over the PA, "If it may help you in your decision, I'm not a very good pilot."

A voice shouted from behind the plane, "THEN YOU GET OFF!"

--


Cheers (: Happy holidays.

No comments: